Nowadays most of us have dream of having a dog or a cat. Unfortunately, some of us give up in the face of everyday dealing with hair, which tend to be anywhere. Fortunately, vacuum cleaners have appeared on the market, specially designed to catch even the smallest hairs faster and more efficiently. Which models are worth your attention? What to focus on? Below we prepared a special ranking that will turn the choice of best robot vacuum for pets into effortless task.
To begin with, looking for best roomba for pets pay attention to a low-power vacuum cleaner equipped with classic brushes will probably not fully clean the apartment where the animal lives. The hair is difficult to remove – it floats in the air with more rapid movements, and at the same time it gets stuck between the carpet fibers. While you can collect hair from upholstered furniture by running your hand in a rubber glove or with a roller for clothes, it is a bit more difficult with carpets and floors.
TOP 5 Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair – 2022 – Reviews
|1.||iRobot Roomba S9 (9150)|
|2.||Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum|
|3.||Yeedi Vac Station Robot Vacuum and Mop|
|4.||Roborock E5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|5.||iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550)|
1. iRobot Roomba S9 (9150)
One of best irobot for pet hair for pet owners. Your four-legged friend is shedding hair? The Roomba s9 + robot’s 2 rubber main brushes will easily handle it. In addition, the robot will remind you of a period of increased shedding, when more frequent vacuuming may be needed.
It cleans up, you go about your own affairs. Using a unique intelligence created exclusively for iRobot devices, Roomba s9 learns your home layout to precisely clean emerging dirt, such as crumbs under the kitchen table. You can also direct it to specific places yourself, with a single command given via the voice assistant or using the application
It won’t even miss a crumb thanks what your dream about a clean home may finally come true! This one of best automatic vacuum for pet hair uses a 3-step cleaning system with up to 40x more suction power, a side brush for cleaning corners and edges, and 2 rubber main brushes for all surfaces, in which they do not get tangled hair or animal hair. Its unique shape allows for extremely thorough cleaning of the corners. It has advanced sensors and Dirt Detect technology to keep your floors sparkling clean. The robot will always finish its cleaning task with the charging and wake-up function – when the battery is low, Roomba s9 returns to the charging station to charge, then resumes cleaning where it left off.
Customer ratings by feature
- Suction power 4.1/5
- Easy to clean 3.7 /5
- Value for money 3.7/5
- Battery life 3.7/5
2. Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum
- Stop allergens, breathe freely – The high-performance filter captures up to 99.5% of allergens and fine dust particles that cause us to sneeze and scratch. The pleated design allows for a larger filter surface without losing suction power.
- Designed to get the job done – The Neato D8 has up to 90 minutes of runtime, but if your robot needs more time, it can pause to automatically recharge and resume where it left off to finish. Neato works smarter so your floors are cleaned faster.
- Neato D8 – Pet hair gets everywhere – alike Neato. Pet hair and fur can settle deeply in carpets and rugs. It is enough to use Turbo Mode for a deeper cleaning.
It is known as one of best auto vacuum for pet hair high suction power, mapping and navigation function ensures efficient and accurate collection of dust, sand and other small debris. In addition, everything will be done while you are at work or when you indulge in well-deserved relaxation. A full battery charge provides about 100 minutes of work, which is enough to clean even a large apartment. When the work is finished or the battery is discharged, the device will automatically return to the charging base. The robot is equipped with an efficient EPA filter that stops dust and other contaminants, which reduces air pollution.
Customer ratings by feature
- Suction power 4.0/5
- Value for money 4.0/5
- Battery life 3.9/5
- For cleaning up hair 3.9/5
3. Yeedi Vac Station Robot Vacuum and Mop
Unlike other robots with a camera, the yeedi can create a map in one pass – others need two or three cleanings to do so. It seems to be an advantage, but only the third attempt to make a map was successful. In addition, all attempts disappeared from the robot’s memory, as if it had stored up to 20 last cleanings.
The Roborock E4 cleans floors more effectively and efficiently. Every movement he makes is carefully monitored with precise sensors. In combination with the map of rooms and obstacles, the Roborock E4 knows exactly where it has already been and what needs to be cleaned up.
- Fast and sensible – Thanks to gyroscopes, motion tracking using the built-in OpticEyeTM system and the bumper, the Roborock E4 not only closely tracks its own movements, but also detects room edges and obstacles along its path. He knows perfectly well where he has been and can calculate where he needs to go.
- Perfect weight to lift off – Heavy weight suction this one of best auto vacuum for pet hair is crucial for removing dust and other particles from carpets and rugs. Specialized airflow engineering, streamlined channels and bell-shaped high static pressure zone keep suction power constant throughout cleaning.
- More than vacuuming – The Roborock E4 is more than a vacuum cleaner. Thanks to the built-in mop module and the possibility of simultaneous vacuuming and washing the floor, it will remove all dirt, particles and dust from its path, leaving the floor clean and shiny.
- Deeper and further – The robot easily overcomes slopes up to a height of 2 cm, smoothly moving around the house, easily climbing carpets or over thresholds. The 5200 mAh battery allows you to clean up to 200 square meters of space on a single charge
- Ruthless for the hair – Thanks to the anti-tangling main brush and side brush, cleaning is performed without interruptions or interruptions.
Due to the availability of washing options, the Roborock E4 cleaning robot was equipped with an additional 180 ml water tank. This one of best auto vacuum for pet hair is able to cope with wet wiping on hard floors, such as parquet. It will also remove dust and pet hair. This means that as long as the battery is charged, it can vacuum any surface. In addition, the device is equipped with a battery charge indicator. It works well in apartments and houses of various sizes. The robot with noise emission at the level of 66 dB does not interfere with rest, work or study. It can also work when you are at home. In ECO mode, the one of best auto vacuum for pet hair is able to vacuum for up to 200 minutes. It charges automatically as it parks directly in the docking station.
Customer ratings by feature
- Battery life 4.1/5
- Suction power 3.9/5
- Value for money 3.9/5
- Noise level 3.7/5
4. Roborock E5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Efficiency at your fingertips – This one of best robovac for pet hair was equipped with OpticEye, two gyroscopes and precise internal mapping, so it knows where it has been and what is left to clean.
- Logical navigation – Two gyroscopes, a motion tracking system, bumpers and interior maps let it know where it has been and help you plan the most effective cleaning routes for your home.
- Powerful suction – With 2,500 Pa2 of Hyperforce suction power, best robovac for pet hair picks up even more dust, dirt and debris from floors and carpets.
- MagBase remote control – You can attach the remote control to any magnetic surface with the Roborock MagBase to keep it always at hand.
- Simultaneous vacuuming and washing – Thanks to the included 180 ml water tank, the Roborock E5 can vacuum and mop floors at the same time, removing minor dirt and dust that vacuuming alone might not be able to handle.
- Longer vacuuming – The battery with a capacity of up to 5200 mAh provides up to 200 minutes5 of cleaning on a single charge, which in the case of most homes is enough time for a full cleaning cycle.
- Automatic recharging of the battery – If the robot deems that the battery charge level is insufficient to clean the entire mapped area, it will automatically return to the base station to charge it. After recharging the battery, it will return to cleaning in the place where it previously stopped to complete the cycle.
- Deep cleaning of carpets – Thanks to the Automatic Carpet Boost function, when a carpet is detected, the robot will increase its suction power to the maximum for a more thorough cleaning.
- Reach higher – The Roborock E5 overcomes thresholds up to a height of 2 cm, thanks to which it can move freely around the apartment or on carpets. At the same time, thanks to its low profile, it will drive under most furniture.
- Comprehensive control in the app – Control everything with a few taps of the screen in the application that you can download for free on your smartphone. Thanks to it, you have access to the settings of the cleaning schedule, selection of the suction power or the preview of the cleaned surface map.
- Extra large dust container – The large 640ml dust container allows longer cleaning and less emptying while storing more dust and debris.
- Washable filters – The E118 class filter stops dandruff, pollen and dust particles. The possibility of washing it under running water ensures longer life and makes it last longer.
Customer ratings by feature
- Battery life 4.4/5
- Suction power 4.3/5
- Noise level 3.9/5
- For deep cleaning 3.8/5
5. Eeufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
The Eufy Robovac 11S is a cleaning robot with a maximum suction power of 1300 Pa, equipped with BoostIQ technology, which automatically increases the suction power. If it detects it is necessary to ensure maximum cleaning performance. The device works very quietly and its height is small, only 7.2 cm. Thanks to this, it will easily fit under furniture or the bed, ensuring cleanliness even in hard-to-reach places. Many additional accessories are included with the Eufy Robovac 11S vacuum cleaner. The remote control allows you to remotely control the device and the charging station will allow the robot to automatically charge when the battery is low.
It’s one of best robot vacuum for pets because of its:
- Extremely high suction power – The RoboVac 11S sucks in dirt and dust thanks to a 1300Pa suction for a flawless cleaning.
- Clean where you want – Specially designed wheels allow you to overcome obstacles lower than 16 mm, so that the vacuum cleaner will easily climb onto the carpet.
- Hassle-free cleaning – The RoboVac uses fall detection technology to avoid falling down stairs and off shelves.
- Always ready to clean – The RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when the battery is low, ensuring it is always charged and ready to vacuum.
- Triple filter system – The triple filter system in the Eufy Robovac 11S ensures proper filtration of pollutants.
- Automatic cleaning – Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure easy, thorough cleaning while you are doing other activities.
- Quiet cleaning – RoboVac works up to 100 minutes on a single charge.
- Large garbage can – The large 0.6-liter dust container holds more dirt in one cleaning, which significantly reduces the frequency of emptying.
Customer ratings by feature
- For hardwood floors 4.5/5
- Battery life 4.5/5
- Durability 4.4/5
- For cleaning up hair 4.4/5
How to choose a best robot vacuum for pets that can handle hair?
When looking for a device that will work in a house inhabited by a cat or a dog, it is worth paying attention to such parameters and equipment as:
- Power – the higher, the stronger suction. High power is important, especially if your home has a lot of rugs and the hair is literally squeezing between the fibers. It is assumed that best auto vacuum for pet hair should have a power of at least 800 W.
- Vacuuming efficiency class – the best models have A class in the carpet cleaning efficiency category. When it comes to vacuuming hard floors, almost every device in this category is class A.
Hair brush – the best automatic vacuum for pet hair should be equipped with a special brush – turbo brush or electric brush. Both ends have rollers with extra fibers that collect the hair well. In the turbo brush, the cleaning mechanism is air driven and runs continuously, while the electric brush is electrically powered and can be turned off at any time.
- Choosing best automatic vacuum for pet hair with a HEPA filter is also a good solution. The filter captures particles with a size of about 0.3 microns, which ensures that the air blown from the vacuum cleaner will be clean and that no animal hair or dust particles will come out of the device.
- Bag models are recommended for animal owners – they retain contamination well. Meanwhile, in a bagless vacuum cleaner, dust and pet hair may come out while emptying the tank.
- Contrary to appearances, best automatic vacuum for pet hair are not water vacuum cleaners since they do not work in the apartment where the animal is located. When wet, the hair may become even more difficult to remove from between the carpet fibers.